- Base Elevation: 1520m (4990ft) above sea level.
- Highest point: Mt Pisa 1965m (6445ft) above sea level.
- Season: mid June – late September
- Opening Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm daily
Winter Season 2017: Opening 24 June 2017
Trails & Terrain
- 55km of trails groomed for both skating and classic.
- 10km of Snow Shoe trail.
- Snow Fun Zone including 150m tubing/sledding hill.
- 40% Beginner trail
- 20% Intermediate trail
- 40% Advanced trail
- 30 room fully serviced Alpine Lodge
- Lunch Room
- Fully licensed Bar
- Snow rental and repair workshop
- Snow Shop
- 2 backcountry huts
- 8 lane biathlon range